Contact Me!

Thursday, September 3, 2015

To Make or Not to Make?

Guyyysssss!
I am back!

I know, I know. I basically disappeared for like an eternity. Well, to me it was an eternity not being here blogging about my usual curious self. There was nothing I missed more than my projects that I hope one day will get popular.

If anything, I started getting back on track with my drawings! I also got a job, my first and nerve-wrecking job, ahh how happy I will be to get my first paycheck tomorrow. My eyes are sparkling with delight (they sure weren't the first day of work though)!

Anyways, Mexico was fun somewhat. It was bothersome that we had to stay there longer than I expected and that there were a lot of fights involved but somehow we managed in the end.

I have a lot to do to work on this blog so far and I want to try having a DIY month, where I make a post everyday on a DIY project for a whole month. Problem is what month should I pick and can I really hold up to it? Or should I make a Pinterest week, where I make a Pinterest DIY project for a week? Basically they're the same thing, but there should be a schedule for both. At least that's what I believe. I'm just so excited to be back and finally get on track with my life. There's so much to do!

By the way I finished that quick sketch I made for my brother (I know, about time)! Here it goes:

That hair though ;)
Here's some pictures I took while travelling around Mexico!

Basilica de Guadalupe in Mexico City, Mexico

Basilica de Guadalupe, outside view.

The park in the back on the way up to the little church.


2 comments:

  1. Welcome back.

    A DIY blog post might be nice. Keeping up for an entire month would be really tough. Maybe make a list to begin with, have at least 30ish projects on it. Then when you are ready, start. It doesn't really have to be in order, just pick one a day for a month. And if you think of ideas afterwards, just include them in the list.

    Anyway, great to hear from you again,
    --Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was actually doing that, gathering some ideas for now to see what I can start with. Even though I might take your advice and put it on a list and organize it first before I do anything. Hopefully soon.

      Thank you once again and for giving me hope,
      -Maria

      Delete