Contact Me!

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Drawing a character for Someone Else

There's a certain someone I know that is in love with a new character from the newest version to come out of Fire Emblem.

Aqua.
Yep, that's right, her name is Aqua.
And yes she is gorgeous.
And yes she has blue hair.
How much better could it get?

I don't know, you tell me?

Of course I couldn't help myself so I went ahead and started drawing. Let me just say that copying something exactly as it is just by looking at it is hard especially when doing it to a different scale. This is what I have so far!


Close enough?

Surprisingly though I haven't had time to draw! I know crazy considering the fact that I'm not going to school anymore. So many things have happened in just one week and it's crazy! First of all let me start by saying that if my school would have had my final transcript by the day they promised I would have been gone to Mexico and would have made my posts over there. They promised them on the 16th and they won't have mines until tomorrow June the 24th. Great just great. Also the orientation that is required for me as a freshman in college has not been payed for yet! Why? Because when I was going to pay for it yesterday the page was down! Not only that but I'm having relationship problems. How worse could everything get? Terrible luck I've had so far.

First of all, I'm leaving in a week! Yes, I'm leaving to Mexico to visit my grandmother and family over there! So I've been going out shopping a lot for the kittens I'm going to leave behind and the food I have to bring in the journey. Not only food of course, also clothes and the tickets needed to go!

Thing is, how will I stay in touch? So I've decided to make a blog post everyday starting today so people have something to see. If they see this. Time  to save up money and buy a camera though because something terrible happened. My IPod broke yesterday! The same one I used to take pictures and work on my blog. I'm so sad because I have no money and no job so I have no way to fix this whatsoever. Time to start applying not only to college but job sites as well, eh?

Hope everyone has been having fun lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment