Contact Me!

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Friends there or not?

Today's post isn't going to be about my life and how I need help again. *whew* Although it did involve me it's going to be directed to my fellow equals (everyone).

I consider myself as an equal to everyone else since I don't believe in anyone being better than any other individual. That's just the way I am you know? Unless you completely find a way for me to not like you, which is really hard to do.

Well first the story or event that inspired me to do this... which happened today.

My boyfriend and I were standing outside of the campus like usual, waiting for our bus to show up and us to run toward it to try and get a seat. The bus appeared and my boyfriend and I just ended up being pretty close to it this time since it's unpredictable where it stops. I was close the door and the gentleman that happens to be my boyfriend is shielding me from all these people that are running to the bus. Right before getting on the stairs all the "thug" African-American guys came towards us and tried to push my boyfriend off which made me almost hit the door. This ended up making my boyfriend mad at which he defended me saying, "damn chill bruh." Well that's all it took for them to threaten my boyfriend with beating him up and stuff and talking crap. I had to calm down my boyfriend so he wouldn't end up doing something he'd regret...like hitting an idiot and getting suspended for it.

There was no reason for them to react that way. First of all, I hate fights. I just think that things can get fixed in a different manner and if not then there should just be a 1 on 1 type of fight. Which indeed is really hard to find nowadays. I'm getting really tired of them acting like they own the place so I need ideas of what I can do to get more authority over them. I want a collaboration of people getting together to plan something to do with these guys to teach them a lesson. No hurting either. I know that's what people want but sadly we can't do that. What I've realized so far, however, is that friends aren't always there for you. What I have noticed is that they're always there for you whenever there's a big group of people there for you because they don't want to be excluded. Which is proof enough to me that maybe something can be done if there's a get together. Not literally, but you know what I mean. So, is anyone willing to help in some sort of way?

Is there something to do? Expressing our ideas is the best way to get together and debate on what we should do and not what we should have done. Sometimes the ugliest things makes the most exquisite images, and I want to bring a good image to many people who suffer.


By the way, has anyone read any good manga recently? A good book recommendation? I've been dying to find something really interesting to get my hands on for the summer. *Gasp*. The truth has come out of me being a total bookworm! That's not the only secret out there but everything will come out eventually, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment