Contact Me!

Monday, May 25, 2015

Prom 2015!

Guess what guys? I graduate this year! I'm finally going to graduate from my high school at the age of 17. It's been a long time that I've had to wake up at 5:00 A.M everyday. I believe my school is the only one that makes the buses come pick us up at 6:10 A.M. and starts at 7:30 A.M everyday. 

Ain't nobody got time for that!

So I'm in my Senior year and of course at this point in your life most teenage girls are thinking about one thing and one thing only... and that's prom!

Well, I never wanted to go to my prom to be honest. I'm not a party girl as much say. The latest I've ever been out of home has been at around 6:00 p.m. I decided to have a reunion with friends and do something else! Well...most of my friends got mad at me and I didn't know what to do so they didn't end up going. I still feel miserable about it till today. Well this post was meant to be the day of prom which was on May 16, 2015, but I didn't get some pictures till today. And I mean come on, who would like this post without pictures?

So here's the first three!




I know I'm not the cutest thing, but I've realized I should stop hiding my smile because it made me even more self-conscience. I feel it's best to just smile even though it's not the cutest thing and I've always been bullied because of it. 

It's not like I could have avoided it anyways with him there next to me. /.\. It's corny but I can't help but smile around him and I love seeing that pearly white smile he has all the time. The way he looks so softly and innocently into my eyes makes me realize how lucky I am to be with him. Yes, my boyfriend was my #promdate. We had a great time taking thousands of pictures. Aren't we just like the weirdest couple? 

No we did not end up matching for the pics but that's not the important part. And for the jokes and so I won't be the only one looking stupid, he actually forgot to change his shoes because he locked himself out and his bro out of his bro's room. 

I guess he was nervous? Nah, I doubt it.




He says I'm short but he's pretty short for an 18 year old guy. By the way I am wearing high heels, they're just not that tall. His smile is the best, and I kind of look like the oddball but at least I made him feel some real weight on his shoulders. (eh you see what I did there? No? Okay.)

We had a water gun fight back at his friend's(his bro) house! It was so intense I got a blister on my hand, no joke at all. It was probably the funnest thing I had done in a long time and I wish to do so again but with water balloons. Wish me luck on that for Saturday!


2 comments:

  1. You look so cute together! I hope you had a great time. I'm having a prom as well, but over in London and I hope to have a great time too. Good Luck for Saturday!

    Neriah | My Life In A Tab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We really had a great time together, and wow I would love to see your prom pictures from London later! Thanks again and good luck to you too!

      Delete